Friday, March 4, 2011

Dubai Day 0




Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
My trip to the Middle East begins tomorrow. We leave at 8pm and arrive the next day at 8pm. It is a 14 hour flight so I plan on getting some great reading in. I always look forward to a fresh magazine when I fly but this trip is going to require novels.
We have a busy itinerary during our 9 day visit:


American Consulate
Dubai city sightseeing
Ernst & Young
Dubai Knowledge Village Emirates Group HQ
Hewitt AssociatesOffice No. 1, Block 19, First Floor Dubai Knowledge VillagePO Box
Dubai Knowledge Village Executive Meeting
SKI Dubai
Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce
IBM Middle East United Arab Emirates
Dinner in Abu Dhabi
RITCOM
Sundowner Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and unlimited flow house wine, beer, soft drinks, etc

I am looking forward to seeing the Emirates from a business and tourist perspective. I am sure the eco-conscious, Peace Corps Volunteer and non-profit side of me might show through in my entries as well.
Thanks for all the well wishes and I promise to be safe (mom), take pictures and yes, (Grandma), I will write :) Thanks for following my Blog everyone!!
ps. Despite my frequent trips, I still get a little nervous before traveling. I cleaned my whole house tonight just because I couldn't sit down and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment