Sunday, October 30, 2011

I love Fall!


Most of my weekend was spent at work or doing homework (35 more days until my last MBA final)! However, I did manage to get a great fall run in this afternoon. It was 60 degrees and sunny. Toward the end of my route, I ran past Kennesaw battle field and I think I accidentally witnessed a Civil War reenactment. There were people with tents dressed in old time clothes with guns, confederate flags and trumpets!?! It was very strange. So strange, I just took a picture and kept running!

This evening I took a study break and carved a pumpkin. I mostly just wanted the magnesium packed seeds but enjoyed the creative craft time as well. 

Have a safe Happy Halloween!! 

Civil war battle field set up with tents

LOVE the colors!

Reenactment !?!

My fall run view!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall Colors there! Always different from what we get here. A little envious :) p.s. Did you carve that pumpkin? Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the weather and fall colors down here in Georgia. If only I could get everyone I love to move down here too! Thanks for the pumpkin props. I was actually just kinda lazy and lacking on carving tools so I used a screw driver to make holes! haha...it worked just fine.

    ReplyDelete