Friday, February 4, 2011

Imagine a triathlon on this bike ?!?!
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
- Albert Einstein

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race."
- H.G. Wells

"...I enjoy a spin on my tandem bicycle. It is splendid to feel the wind blowing in my face and the springy motion of my iron steed. The rapid rush through the air gives me a delicious sense of strength and buoyancy, and the exercise makes my pulse dance and my heart sing."
- Helen Keller

"Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it if you live."
- Mark Twain

"If constellations had been named in the 20th century, I suppose we would see bicycles."
- Carl Sagan

"The bicycle has done more for the emancipation of women than anything else in the world."
- Susan B. Anthony

"Chasing records doesn't keep me on my bike. Happiness does."
- Lance Armstrong

"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride."
- John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment