Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pinterest projects!

Yes, I am one of the many in love with Pinterest! I have made multiple recipes and a few DIY projects but this weekend I also created my own pin-worthy bike art. Well, sorta...I got the design screen print idea online and then decided to create a replicate with art tape, spray paint and a canvas.




http://designspiration.net/image/53286//
Screen print by Jason Munn

I also finally converted a mason jar into a kitchen dish soap dispenser (Pinterest idea).


Lastly, we added a shelf above the laundry machine and a few more on the opposite wall in the laundry room. I love the organized space! I also strung the tp rolls on a hanger because I had no where else to put them! Next is to mount the drying rack.



Shoe boxes covered in wrapping paper

TP hanger (just lift up and grab a roll!)

3 comments:

  1. There are no words to explain how much I love this post! I sometimes can't wait to go to work just so I can get more crazy ideas from Pinterest. I think it's safe to say we are officially obsessed! Oh, and my newest creation this weekend was making throw pillows out of old placemats. Look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to take a picture and post it! I love pinterest but when I see others of my craftiness actually make things, then I have more faith that I could also replicate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincedence! The next post I'm currently working on is about Pinterest, too. Love your post and all the projects, especially the bike screen print. Have you pinned it, yet? :)

    ReplyDelete