Saturday, August 20, 2011

I think I can unless I can't!

I started homework today at 11:30 am after running some school supply errands. I worked on Finance up until 5:45 pm when I took a break for a LA Fitness workout. I ran a bit with Lauren after and then came home, made some instant dinner and have been working until now! I only took a few breaks to walk to the freezer for multiple fruit Popsicles (Mango is the best!), checkout for a second on the Internet and stand up to stretch.



I honestly believe I am at high risk for becoming a complete nerd if I keep this up. I had to turn down dinner plans tonight and tomorrow will come home after work to Accounting. I think this MBA is trying hard to remove all of my social skills and replace them with lame left brain thinking!


I want to use my MBA to do non-profit or social business management work but I am pretty sure management requires more people skills than number crunching tools.


Ok...only four more months. I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment